Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Visit With The McCammon's

Tonight our family got to visit with our friends, the McCammon's. John and Katie are about our age and, like us, have just had their first child. This is the first time we have visited with them since the birth of their son. 

Levi's due date was June 22nd of this year, but he surprised everyone by making his way into this world on May 3rd (7 weeks early!!) He also surprised everyone by weighing in at 4 lbs. 12 oz! Since his birth, he has grown tremendously and is as handsome as ever!!  We prayed so diligently for this family during Katie's pregnancy and after Levi's early arrival. It was so great to see how well he is doing!

Here are some pictures of our visit with the McCammon's:

 John and Levi

 Katie, Ava, and Jeremy on the couch

 A close-up of sweet little Levi. He is so precious and so snuggly! When I held him, he would ball up in my arms and cuddle up to my shoulder. There is nothing like holding a snuggly baby!

Jeremy took a minute to hold Levi as well

Ava got really jealous when I held Levi :) She started to cry and held her arms out to me. She did not want to share me! It was a funny experience because she has never acted that way with me. She has always been perfectly content unless she is tired, hungry, or needs a diaper change. I guess the green-eyed monster got the best of her tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment