Friday, June 10, 2011

Frame Party and Ava's New Toy

Today, Ava and I headed over to my friend Terri's house for a frame and oil painting party. Ava sat inside Terri's house and played with her little girl, Jillian, while I looked through all the paintings and frames in the garage. I found lots of beautiful paintings that I wanted, but I had to stick to my budget! Another friend is having a frame party next month, so I will probably go back and get the other stuff I wanted. Here is the oil painting I picked out for our dining room:


A few minutes before I was ready to check out, a thunderstorm started with no real warning. Oil paintings were flying all over the place because the wind was so strong. I ended up staying at Terri's house longer than I anticipated. While I was there, she pulled out Jillian's jumping seat that is not being used right now and let Ava borrow it for a little while. Here are some pictures of Ava bouncing in her seat at home:



I am cracking up at the Wal-Mart onesie. A friend from church, Bonnie, bought this little onesie for Ava before she was born. I get a kick out of it every time Ava wears it!

No comments:

Post a Comment