Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Few of Her Favorite Things

At 6 months of age, Ava has already developed preferences and favorites. Here are 5 of her favorite things:

 She loves the color blocking on this book. I don't know why, but she has taken to this "toy" more than anything else I have introduced to her. 

 Even though we have introduced solid foods, she still LOVES her bottle. She gets giddy and sticks her fingers in her mouth and lays her head down on my shoulder. She can't stand for the bottle to not be in her mouth and so she hides her face. It is so funny!!

 This is her giraffe that she sleeps with. It is so sweet. When I lay her down in her crib at night, she sticks her hands up and grabs the giraffe out of my hands. She lays with it underneath her when she sleeps. So precious!

 We do not watch much TV. I don't want Ava being raised in front of the television so I limit our movies to  about 2-3 a week. I don't know what it is about the movie Tangled, but it is her favorite! She has seen other movies, but she is ENGAGED by this one. Her favorite character is Mother Gothel. Go figure!

And last but not least...the ceiling fan. Ever since her eyes could focus on objects farther away, she has loved looking at the ceiling fan! When she was tiny, she would smile and flirt. Now she gazes at it longingly. I guess this means that she will be swinging from it one day! Let's hope not!!

No comments:

Post a Comment