Monday, June 6, 2011

Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On

Ava and I went on a little outing today. By "little" I mean that we went to the bank to deposit a check, and we went to Baby Bundles to pick out some new hair accessories. Her hair is getting long enough to put in "real" bows. I have these really small baby hair bows, but we want the "real" thing!

I was so excited about getting her dressed today. She can finally wear her blue jeans! These jeans are actually 0-3 months, but they are made HUGE! Ava will be 6 months old next Monday and she is finally getting into them. I wanted to post a picture of her in blue jeans and then I thought of the old country song "Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On" (which I thought was totally clever on my part) :)

So, here she is at home after our little trip:






No comments:

Post a Comment