Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ava's Social Life...

My title is actually a joke :) Ava does not have a social life, nor do her father and I want her to have one at this age. We have our occasional playdates with other families and we go to storytime on Tuesdays and that is about it! But, Ava did receive a very sweet letter in the mail from another baby in the congregation. It was too cute and I wanted to share it.

It said:

Dear Ava,

Thank you so much for the diapers and  overall picture frame that you gave to me. Mommy is trying to decide which one of my newborn pictures she can put in the frame in my room since I like to look at myself so much. I am so glad that your mom and dad brought you over last night and made sushi for us. It was so very tasty!

Love,
Levi

P.S. Will you be my girlfriend? :)

I snickered the whole time I read the little note! It was so sweet! It will definitely be going in Ava's keepsake chest that her Aunt Shelby, Uncle Brewster, Cousin Hadleigh, and Cousin Sam bought for her. I want her to have it for when she grows up!

Here is Ava's little Thank You note from Levi as well as a birth announcement from the Thompson family in Columbia, Tennessee:

 We are so fortunate to have so many babies Ava's age in our congregation. It is so important to us that she grow up around other children whose parents are raising them to be what God expects. Levi is a part of one of those families. John and Katie are both great examples to everyone in the congregation. They are very active in everything that goes on at the Northport Church of Christ.

Jeremy and I wish the Thompson's lived closer to us! They are our very good friends from Columbia, TN. Jeremy and Bradley were best friends in grade school and have kept a great relationship through the years. Bradley and Emily have two very sweet little boys: Braden and Tandyn. We love their family very much and are so glad to have them as friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment