Saturday, June 25, 2011

Summit Shopping Excursion

Last night, Jeremy took the family on a small shopping trip to The Summit in Birmingham. The Summit is my favorite place to shop because it is clean and hardly ever crowded. We bought two new pillows for our bed, a French Press coffee maker, a set of 6 sushi dishes and 6 ramekins for soy sauce. We had a great time looking around in Bed, Bath & Beyond, Williams-Sonoma and World Market. 

Ava had a great time too! While Jeremy shopped, I pushed her around the stores in her stroller so that she could see everything. It was so fun to watch her stare at everything! She was pretty content until about 20 minutes before her next feeding. Then she got restless! 

Here are some photos of our little trip:

 Perfectly content in her stroller 

 This is when I could tell she was hungry :) She tried to eat the necklace I was wearing! I know I look goofy in this picture but I was trying to go with her pulling so that she didn't break my necklace! :)

 Look at the camera, Ava!

That's better!

2 comments:

  1. That girl really looks good in purple! It's her color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Thank you! I love the way she looks in purple too. I think it really pops on her because she is so fair skinned!

    ReplyDelete