Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ava's Stats

I haven't posted in 4 days! I have tons of stuff to post, but I have not had time! I have been very busy this week. Ava had her 6 month appointment on Monday. I will post about that later, but I did want to go ahead and post her weight and length from birth until now:


Birth
Weight: 6 lbs. 15 oz
Length: 19 in.


2 weeks
Weight: 7 lbs. 5.5 oz
Length: 19 1/2 in.


2 months
Weight: 10 lbs. 15 oz
Length: 21 1/2 in.


4 months
Weight: 13 lbs. 14 oz
Length: 23 3/4 in.


6 months
Weight: 15 lbs. 10 oz
Length: 25 1/4 in.


She grows about an inch a month and about 1 1/2 lbs a month. She is completely average in her weight and length. She fits into 6 month clothes. She is extremely easy going (unless she is tired or hungry) As long as she sticks to her schedule, she is a happy baby. But even during the times that she is not on her schedule, she is still pretty easy-going. She has made it so easy to be a parent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment