Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Four posts in one day! That is a bit extreme, but so much has happened in the last 24 hours and I need to preserve these memories!

This is Jeremy's 1st Father's Day. I didn't plan anything extravagant for this day, but I did pay for a professional photography session to have our family pictures taken. On Thursday evening, our family went to Capitol Park to have our family pictures taken as well as Ava's 6 month pictures. I will post pictures of our evening at a later date.

Here are some photos from today after church:

 We were a very tired family this morning. Ava started cutting her first tooth yesterday, so she has been in a considerable amount of pain. This means a very late night for Mommy (Jeremy leads singing for worship on Sundays and it would not be fair to ask him to stay up while I sleep) She has been very off schedule the past two days.

Daddy loves his little girl!

I wish that I could do so much more for him! He is such a great Daddy to Ava. He truly loves her with all his heart. He hurts when she hurts, and sometimes he cries when she cries. I don't say that to embarrass him, I say that because he does not mind showing his daughter that he has deep feelings for her. I am so thankful to God that Ava will grow up knowing that her daddy loves her.

No comments:

Post a Comment