Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Seen In My Backyard...Again!! (Two of them)

Ava and I sat outside on our back covered patio during the thunderstorm. She loved watching the trees sway back and forth and watching the rain fall down on the grass. The breeze was also a welcome relief!


While Ava sat in her Bumbo, I snapped pictures of TWO green friends! One was sitting next to the door, and the other was sitting next to the grill:

Frog #1 sits by the doormat to welcome us outside! 

 Frog #2 sits on the edge of the patio next to the grill. He was very antisocial. I didn't like him as much as Frog #1.

Frog #2 hopped into the grass as soon as I got his picture. He did not tarry! I could tell that Ava and I were making Frog #1 nervous. He would move and then watch us to see if we had seen him. His poor little throat was pulsing so fast! I finally moved him out into the yard just so he wouldn't have a heart attack!! He quickly hopped into a water puddle and tried to hide from me. I got another picture anyway!

 Trying to hide! He does blend in well.

Frog #2 was having no part in this photo shoot!!

We had to cut our little outdoor adventure short because Ava's diaper needed tending (and so did her Bumbo) But, we had a great time sitting outside enjoying God's creation! Next time, I will remember the cup of coffee!


Would you like to see what has made a home at the front of my house?


Yikes!! Usually, I say, "Live and Let Live." But these guys have to go! I cannot risk my baby getting stung! Jeremy is going to take care of this nest this afternoon. So long, yellow jackets!

2 comments:

  1. Why do you like frogs so much?

    And July needs to hurry up so I can see all three of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant explain why I like them so much. I just do! :)

    ReplyDelete