Saturday, May 12, 2012

Playing In The Front Yard...

Ava and I needed a change of pace from the back yard. So...we went to the front yard! My little love had so much fun running the slope in our front yard. She really tested her boundaries. She would see how close she could get to the street without me calling her out. Luckily, she is a good listener and would make her way back to me when I did have to call her out. :)

Here she is making her way back up the slope after Mommy called her back.

I let her have a little sandwich bag to put things in. She sat next to me on the sidewalk and put bark into the bag. She would fill it up and then take it all out. We had a great time playing in the front yard.

Pictures of our pretty little flowers that bloom in our front flower bed twice a year:



No comments:

Post a Comment