Monday, May 7, 2012

35 Week Picture

I look HUGE in this picture, but I promise I have only gained 12 lbs! This picture was taken at 35 weeks. I have managed to get pictures of just me in every other "bump" picture, but Ava managed to sneak her way past my photographer! I was too tired to re-take the picture, so this is it!!

There are a lot of things I wonder about: will Greta be the same size as Ava? what will she look like? what will she be like? will she have colic? Here are some of my predictions:

1. My guess is that Greta will weigh 7lbs. 3 oz. at birth. I think she will be 19.5 inches long. Ava was 6lbs. 15 oz. at birth and was 19 inches long. Even though I have not gained as much weight with Greta, I think she may be a little bigger. This is, of course, just a guess! :) I could be way off!!

2. I think Greta will be a blonde. I don't think she will have as much hair as Ava because, let's face it, no one will ever have as much hair as Ava did when she was born!! (Just kidding! I am sure there is some furry child running around at this very moment who had tons of hair)

3. I hope that Greta does not suffer from colic, but I did as a child. My parents tell me that I was a colicky, GERD (gastro-esophageal reflux disease) baby for an entire year. Yikes! We will love Greta no matter what happens, but I sure hope that she is spared that discomfort.

We are 5 weeks away from our due date! I can't wait to hold this little girl and sing to her!

1 comment:

  1. Everytime I look up, it catches me by surprise how quickly Greta will be here. I can't believe eight months are long and gone and how Ava is almost one and a half years old.
    Love you guys!

    Oh and also the paintings and frames you have are really pretty (I was debating if I should wirte that comment on this post or the post that it applies to, but as you can see I have stop myself before I graffitied all my comments all over your blog and just lefted both comments to this post!!LOL!

    ReplyDelete