Saturday, May 12, 2012

Church Bags

About a month ago, my friend Carla hosted a Thirty-One party. I was really excited because I had been wanting to purchase a few "church bags" for Ava and Greta. I know I will carry a diaper bag to church for Greta for the first year, but beyond that, she needs a place to put her snacks, Bible books, and sippy cup for worship. Ava is now at the age where I don't carry a diaper bag anymore. She also needed something to put all her stuff in. Thirty-One was the answer!!

 Greta's monogrammed church bag for all her Bible books, snacks, and sippy cups.


 A cute zipper pouch for diapers, wipes, cream, etc.

Ava's monogrammed cinch sack for all her church stuff. I keep the perishable items in the front compartment and her church activities in the main compartment. Since I have been using this for her stuff, we have only had to leave the worship assembly once. Ava has been able to sit through an entire worship assembly (morning and night) for a month now. Jeremy did have to take her out last Sunday for about 2 minutes, but she came right back in and sat through the rest of the assembly! I know she is still really young (17 months tomorrow) but I am hoping and praying that she will continue to grow and improve in this area. Everyone says that things get a little hairy when a second child is thrown into the mix, so we will see!!


No comments:

Post a Comment