Monday, May 21, 2012

Big Girl Pajamas...

I received Ava's Easter $ (from my parents) in the mail last week. To celebrate, Ava and I went to Wal-Mart and bought her very first swimsuit (cotton candy pink with a 3 tiered tutu around the waist!), a little swimming pool for the backyard, and her very first pair of big girl pajamas! Up until this point, I have been putting Ava in a onesie and pants at night. I know a lot of people complain about how annoying the snaps are on a onesie, but it has ensured that Ava does not pull off her diaper in the middle of the night. I don't think I could ever get over waking up one morning to find Ava sitting in a bed full of poop and urine because she figured out the velcro on her diaper! Yuck!! So, we are just now making the switch to shirt and shorts pajamas. I have probably just jinxed myself. I sure hope not...

Anyway, here she is in her new orange pajamas with bees and flowers. She can even point to the bees and say, "bee," and to the flowers and say, "flower." She makes me proud!


No comments:

Post a Comment