Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Jeremy's Birthday (The Big 38!)

Yesterday was Jeremy's 38th Birthday! Roy and Linda Jo came into town for a visit and took us out to dinner! We went to Red Lobster to eat and open presents. Linda Jo also made some yummy cupcakes for the occasion. We had a great time celebrating the day that Jeremy took his first breath!

 Linda Jo, Roy, and Ava. Ava loves her Nana and Poppy!

 Yummy crayon! Ha! She likes to eat these. We have to be careful!

 Yummy lemon, rind and all!

 The first present: a card from his mom and dad. Hmm...I wonder what could be inside? :)

The 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gift. From Me, Ava, and Greta. I found these funny Star Wars vintage looking t-shirts at Target and purchased them about a month ago. Little did I know that Jeremy already owned one of them! In fact, he was wearing it in this picture!! I guess I need to look through his closet before I purchase clothing for him! :)

 Ava enjoyed every bite of the chocolate cupcake!

Icing Face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment