Sunday, May 13, 2012

Baby Shower For Greta

Last Sunday, my friends threw a baby shower for Greta and me! The theme was kept a surprise until I got there. I was greeted at the door with a vintage hot air balloon door decoration (made by Alexa Barger) Carla's foyer had a sign in sheet and a cute little diaper cake (made by Maggie Moore) The table revealed the whole theme: Paris! I was super excited about my cute theme, the tasty treats, and the wonderful gifts!

 Key lime cake with cream cheese icing! Delicious!

 Such a pretty set up!

My wonderful hostesses (from l 2 r): Alexa Barger, Allison Farmer, Lindsey Orr, Terri Robertson, Keri Crowe, Maggie Moore (head hostess), Peyton James, Alisha Jaynes, Rachel Scarvey, & Carla Taylor. Not pictured: Teresa Hendrix and Judy Richardson. They are all so wonderful!

Opening one of my first gifts: a handmade gown for Greta. Nana (Jeremy's mom) also made a beautiful white and cream gown for Ava. I know my girls will treasure these gowns as much as I do. I hope that one day they will have little girls to pass on these treasures. Yes, I am crying!

 The loot!! 

The next day I used my monetary gifts to purchase a mattress for Greta's bed, a boppy pillow, a new diaper changing pad, and a cover for the changing pad.

 Peyton and me at my shower.

Nana and me

I had such a fun time and am so grateful and appreciative of all my sweet hostesses for thinking of us during this time in our lives! Greta needs to hold off for about 4 more weeks, but she will be well provided for when she does arrive!

1 comment:

  1. So once again, I have decided to state two differnt comments on a single post. I really like the purple dress you wore for your baby shower for Greta and I do really like the dress you wore for mother's day!! I cant wait for Greta to get here!!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete