Monday, May 21, 2012

Fish Fry

Every year, our congregation has a fish fry at the pavilion on the church property. I was a little too pregnant to walk around and get all the pictures that I normally get, so I stuck close by Ava and Avery and got a few of them playing :)

 Ava loves her "Uncle" Nathan :)

 Ava, Avery, and James Cole playing in the bounce house

 Trying to keep up!

 Wooo! Ava needed a little rest!

 Avery trying to climb back in!

I love this picture because Ava is at the top of the slide with no parental supervision. Jeremy is standing on the side of the slide trying to coax her down. She could have very easily defied him (and almost did, I think) but luckily she came back down. If she had fallen backwards, she would have fallen straight down about 5 feet into the jumping house. Who gets the Parents of the Year Award? :) I don't know why we thought this was a good idea! Well, we know for next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment