Thursday, May 24, 2012

Ava's 1st Swim!!

My parent's Easter gift to Ava was cash that would go towards her little backyard pool and swimsuit. Well, Monday evening, we decided to blow up her pool and let her splash around! She had the best time going down the slide in her little pink swimsuit and landing in the water. 

Since I have no idea when I will go into labor with Greta, I am blogging like a mad woman this month! Every time I get new pictures on my camera, I immediately blog them!! I don't know how much time I will have to update my blog once our little Miss Priss arrives! So, here are the pictures of our evening with the new swimming pool...

Ava threw a tantrum when Jeremy went outside to fill up the pool and she had to stay inside and get changed into her swimsuit. As you can tell from her expression, she REALLY wants to be outside!!






 Whoops!! Face first!!

 Adorable rolls on her legs! I love those!!

 Helping daddy put the nozzle back on the water hose. Smart girl!!


No comments:

Post a Comment