Friday, July 22, 2011

Crazy!!!

 It is absolutely crazy how fast time flies! Ava is 7.5 months old and is crawling (I posted last night that she is trying to crawl, but she is officially crawling today!) This morning Jeremy came home from camp and the first thing he did was pick up his little girl and kiss her. She smiled and cooed at him and nodded her head back and forth (a new thing she has picked up) When he put her back down in her crib, she turned around and pulled herself up on the side of her crib (on her knees) I feel like everything happens at once! We brought her home from the hospital as a cuddly little baby and BAM!! now she is talking, crawling, sitting up, pulling herself up, and "singing," ETC!! It all happened within the past two months. I don't understand how all this can happen so quickly! I thought it would take a little more time before she was able to do all these things. Sigh...

Anyway, I had my camera handy this morning and managed to capture a couple of pictures of her pulling up on the side of her crib:

 Look What I Can Do!!

 Daddy leans down to give her a kiss

Ava holds on tight!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Yes, crawling is quite the adventure! I really have to be on my toes because everything she crawls to goes directly in her mouth! :)

    ReplyDelete