Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pasta With Lentil Bolognese...

In an earlier post, I mentioned buying a new brand of baby food that I wanted Ava to try. Sprout is an organic baby food company co-founded by celebrity chef, Tyler Florence. While I do not eat organic food exclusively (or even regularly), I did think that some of the flavors available in this brand were interesting. The first food that Ava tried was called Bananas and Rice Pudding. I tasted a bit of it and was pleased (I always taste her foods before I give them to her) It was all organic foods and spices. It was a bit tart, but Ava downed it. The next few things she tried were all regular veggies and fruits. But the last one, well the last pouch was a little different. Pasta with Lentil Bolognese. The name is a little fancy and exotic. I tasted it: spaghetti toned down. I love spaghetti and ate lots of it while I was pregnant. I gave her the first bite and couldn't quite decide if she liked it or not. Maybe you can decide:




 I definitely got some funny faces from her! Below are pictures of dessert (what was left of it, anyway!) She loved her mangos so much that she decided to lick the bowl (inside and out!)



No comments:

Post a Comment