Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Publix Baby Food Coupon Trip

I was running very low on baby food and formula today, so I had to make a trip to Publix. I had to pay full price for the Enfamil Infant formula :( It made me a little sad to pay full price for formula that I am accustomed to getting at about 40% off. But, I had to have it. That is just how it works sometimes. I was able to save quite a bit on baby food, though:

 Publix had Beech-Nut Stage 2, 4 oz. jars on sale for Buy 10 for $4 (savings of $1.50) I also had a manufacturer coupon for $2 off of 20 jars. I bought 20 jars and paid $0. Huh? That doesn't add up! Yeah, I know. The computer scanned it incorrectly and so I got all this for FREE! I didn't expect that. I thought that the cashier would just re-scan my items. She didn't. She just handed me my money and said, "That's the Publix promise." Well, I promise to go back to Publix!

I have never tried the Sprout brand, but it is organic and has some very unique flavors that I want Ava to try. Sprout pouches were on sale this week as well. 6 pouches for $5. That seemed good enough, but I also had two coupons for Buy 3 Get 1 Free. I bought 8 pouches and only paid $5. I was pleased with that (that makes it a unit price of $0.63, a savings of $0.37 each)

No comments:

Post a Comment