Saturday, July 2, 2011

Ava's New Groove

Whenever I think of a person getting a new wardrobe, I think of the Emperor's New Groove. I am telling you this because I would hate for a person to think that this title is a reference to the movie, "How Stella Got Her Groove Back." :) No, this is not the story of a woman going through a mid-life crisis and finding true love twenty years younger than her. This is a blip about my almost 7 month old baby's new clothes! :)

I posted earlier that our family goes on a "date" almost every week. Last night, after our meal at Ruby Tuesday, I hit the clearance rack at Target. Ava has tons of clothes for her current age, but I am trying to buy ahead to the age when she will not have as much. So, I hit the 18 month-24 month racks for some deals. This is what I found:



I love bright colors and little ruffles on sleeves and waistlines, so all this was perfect! I know it sounds crazy to buy clothes for a year from now, but I am a planner. I like to have her clothes waiting for her in the closet instead of realizing that she has nothing to wear. 

In all, there are 16 articles of clothing and I paid approximately $58 for all of it. If my math is correct, that is an average of $3.68 for each piece of clothing. I thought that was a pretty good deal. We will definitely be going back to Target in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment