Saturday, July 2, 2011

Youth Group Dinner, Movie, & Game Night

We had a fun little get together for the youth group. So many of our families are out of town during the summer, so it is hard to plan things that EVERYONE can attend. We still had a good little crowd of about 9 kids show up. Here are some photos:

 Demie and Courtney

 Clay, Jeremy, and Ava

 Daddy & Daughter

 Cason, Courtney, Demie, and Katelyn

Kimberly and her cousin Lacee

The kids started showing up at around 6pm and stayed until about 10pm. We had a short Bible study, ate pizza, watched Tron, and played Disney Scene It. Since Ava was taking a nap when they showed up, I got to take part in the study and watch the beginning of Tron. I was afraid, though, that Ava would not sleep through the night if I let her nap too long. So, I had to wake her up and watch her the rest of the evening (which is fine because it is one of my favorite things to do!) All in all, it was a very fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment