Thursday, July 21, 2011

Two Visits In One Day!

On Wednesday, Ava and I got a visit from a very special friend! Emma is a teenager who used to be a part of the youth group at the Northport Church of Christ, until she moved away and left us!! Emma and her family moved to Tennessee two years ago and we have missed her so much since her departure. 

I got a text late Tuesday evening as I was blogging. It was a number that I did not recognize and so my response was, "who is this?" I got  a text back that said, "This is Emma. I am in Tuscaloosa. Can I come visit?" I was so excited! Emma came over to our house Wednesday morning and stayed for a few hours until her mom came to pick her up.

Pics of our visit with Miss Emma:



After our visit with Emma, we had to scramble to get ready for our visit to camp. My friend, Alisha, and I went to Indian Creek Youth Camp Wednesday night to visit our church group and attend worship. Ava and I also got to see Jeremy all hot and sweaty! He was so happy to see his girls!




We enjoyed both of our visits that day! We can't wait for Daddy to get back home from camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment