Friday, July 15, 2011

New Blog Rule

I decided that I needed to abide by a few rules. I am letting you all know my rules so that you can hold me accountable!

Rules:

  1. No blog posts until I have had my personal Bible study for the day.
  2. No blog posts until I have had my personal prayer time for the day.
I have been neglecting my Bible study and prayer life for quite some time. Those are two things that I do not need to neglect. I used the excuse that when life got straightened out and "normal" with Ava, I would get back into a routine. It is 7 months later and life has spiraled out of control! It is now or never. 

So, the next time you see a new post, ask me, "Brooke, have you taken care of business today?" I will know exactly what you mean and will be honest in my answer. Please pray for me as I try to improve this part of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment