Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Days Of Thankfulness: Day 1

I totally stole this idea from my friend Maggie who is using this same concept on her facebook page. I saw her status this afternoon and shot her a quick text: "Do you mind if I steal your thankful idea for my blog?" She laughed and admitted that she had ripped it off too!

I am so thankful to God for the blessings that he continues to bestow upon me. But, today I am thankful for my daughter. Ava Catherine Pate joined our family on Dec. 13th, 2010, at 7:52 pm, after about 10 hours of labor. She weighed 6 lbs. 15 oz and was 19 inches long. She was born with TONS of jet black hair! I can't explain the love that we have for her. It is not something to explain, it is just an experience. Jeremy and I love her so much and are so grateful to God that he chose us to be her parents.

Photo courtesy of Peyton James

No comments:

Post a Comment