Sunday, November 27, 2011

30 Days Of Thankfulness: Day 27

I am really proud of myself for keeping up this 30 Days Of Thankfulness! I did miss 3 days while we were in Tennessee, but I was not going to stop visiting with our family to get on the computer! I am not going to try and make up for those days either. I will just skip those 3 days and call it good! Let's just say that I was thankful for family, friends, and food! The 3 F's :)

Today is November 27th, and I am 12 weeks pregnant with my second child. So, that is what I am thankful for. I go to the doctor tomorrow for a check-up. I am very sad that I will not be seeing my regular ob/gyn. We recently found out that he has cancer and has taken a leave of absence. I wanted all of our children to be delivered by the same doctor, but right now he needs to concentrate on his cancer treatments. We pray for him and his family all the time and wish them nothing but the best. I really don't know who I will see for the rest of my pregnancy. I know that all the doctors in this practice are very good, so I have no doubt that I will be placed with someone great.

So far this pregnancy has been nothing like my pregnancy with Ava. I was actually scared of a miscarriage because I had NO pregnancy symptoms. With Ava, I was sick very early on and had almost every symptom in the book. There was no doubt in my mind that I was pregnant. This time around, I would not have a clue that I am pregnant other than the three positive pregnancy tests I took. With that being said, I have noticed quite a bit of nausea for the past three weeks. I am thankful for it since it reminds me that everything is progressing. Hearing the heartbeat was also very reassuring. Jeremy and I can't wait to hear the heartbeat again tomorrow!

Today I am thankful for a healthy pregnancy, morning sickness, and lemon juice (since it seems to be the only thing that helps the nausea!)

No comments:

Post a Comment