Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 Days Of Thankfulness: Day 2

 WE'RE PREGNANT!! Baby Pate #2 is due June 10th! Jeremy, Ava, and I went to see Dr. Rosenstiel this morning to confirm this pregnancy. We had an ultrasound at about 9:15 this morning and got to hear a very strong, very fast heartbeat! Baby #2's heart was beating at about 180 BPM! Ava's heartbeat was 178 BPM at her first ultrasound. If heart rate is any indication of gender, then we are having another girl! On the other hand, I have had absolutely no symptoms! Most people I have talked to, have said that their symptoms were much less noticeable when they were pregnant with a boy. We will see in about 12 weeks if the Lord wills! We cannot be more thrilled!

This picture was taken on October 3rd. I took a positive test on October 2nd, but wanted another one to make sure. The positive sign was a little faint, which concerned me, but today was very reassuring! We are so thankful that another baby is on the way!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I am so happy for you! Ava will have so much fun with her new sibling!

    ReplyDelete