Saturday, November 5, 2011

30 Days Of Thankfulness: Day 5







Today is Day 5 of my 30 Days of Thankfulness and I am posting kind of late. I did not forget. I was busy catching up on sleep for most of the day since we did not get home until about midnight last night after our concert. And then Jeremy and I watched the Alabama/LSU game. We are a little sad that Alabama lost, but we know that this is just going to make them better. With every loss, you learn a lesson. That is true with anything in life.

The paragraph above is not my reason for blogging. The pictures are! :) Today I am thankful for Jeremy's side of the family. They are my family too, but I want to distinguish between our respective families for a reason: my family influenced me the most, and his family influenced him the most. This means that we are two completely different people, from two completely different backgrounds, with two completely different opinions. And it works! 

I am so grateful to Jeremy's family for his upbringing. They have all influenced him in one way or another and helped create the man I love and respect. Because of the Pate's, Jeremy is a good leader, a good husband, a wonderful father, and a Christian. I cannot tell them "thank you" enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment