Wednesday, November 30, 2011

30 Days Of Thankfulness: Day 30

Well, today is the last day of November. This means that my 30 Days of Thankfulness are finished. Of course, I will still be a thankful person, I will just shift my focus back to more "potpourri-ish" topics. :) This will be another short post because my head is pounding so bad that I could vomit. I need to go to sleep.

I want to give thanks today for a wonderful month. I know that seems generic, but it truly has been a great month! My daughter has started walking this month, she has added a new word to her vocabulary (uh-oh), and she has two more teeth. Our family has visited out of state relatives and spent time with friends. We have announced our second pregnancy this month and heard a strong heartbeat at both appointments! 

Our family is so blessed. We are blessed to live in this great country. We are blessed to serve a God who loves us and wants what is best for us. We are blessed to have each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment