Tuesday, November 29, 2011

30 Days Of Thankfulness: Day 29

I am about to spend some much needed time with my husband, so this post will be just a few sentences. 

Today I am thankful for life. I learned earlier today that a classmate of mine died over the Thanksgiving break. He apparently went into a diabetic coma and never woke up. I did not know him very well, but my heart breaks for his family. I still consider myself to be very young at 27 years of age. It just seems so young to pass from this life. I will be praying for his family during this time. I do thank God every morning for being able to wake up and enjoy another day. Tomorrow morning I will probably be a little more serious when thanking Him.

We never know when our last day on this Earth will be. What a sobering thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment