Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Two More Things...

I forgot to put this in Ava's 8.5 month post!! Here are two more things:

  • Ava no longer sucks her fingers!! She use to suck her two middle fingers on her left hand (I think) when she was tired. It was so sweet! She quit using a pacifier when she was about 2 months old. She just got tired of it one day and quit using it. She then used her fingers until about 1.5 months ago. When we got back from our Texas trip, she just quit!
  • Ava still spits up occasionally but it has been reduced significantly since the introduction of solid foods. This last month especially, I have noticed that we don't use as many burp cloths. I guess she is on her way to being reflux free!!
This was our Disney World Trip when Ava was 4 months old. I thought it was so sweet that she sucked her two middle fingers. It always made me laugh! My baby girl is growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment