Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Pickle Jar

I have no idea why, but whenever I open the refrigerator door, Ava quickly crawls over and puts her mouth on the pickle jar. I guess the cold glass is soothing to her gums. She is so quick, that I have to sometimes put her in her highchair before I get things out of the fridge. Once she gets hold of the pickle jar, I have a VERY hard time getting her loose! I know someone is probably thinking, "yeah, right." But I promise!! I am not exaggerating! She will not let go and she will sometimes scream when I pull her away. :( Poor baby just wants her pickle!! (By the way, she does love pickles)

 Clamped down on the pickle jar!

 Trying to pull it out of the refrigerator! Smart girl!

 Hmm...it was too heavy to pull out. I guess I can still suck on it.

Mommy caught you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment