Monday, September 26, 2011

Finely Fall

I hope everyone understands that I did not misspell my title. I was trying to be creative! ;-)

I am not really the type to decorate my house for every season. I wish I was. I love looking in magazines and seeing all the cute stuff that makes a home look festive. But, I am not going to lie: It is too much work to fix up my house for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas within a three month time period. We put up the Christmas tree in November and it stays up until January. That is about it! There is one thing that I do when Fall rolls around. It is my guilty pleasure!

I take all my candle holders, arrange them on my dining room table, and burn Tahitian Vanilla pillar candles. I turn off all the lights and let this glow be the only light in the house. The thick vanilla aroma makes me feel cozy and warm and completely ready for Fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment