Friday, October 12, 2012

Bella Rustica

Bella Rustica is a vintage, shabby chic, flea market in an old barn, in Pulaski, TN. Need I say more? Well, if you know me, then you know that I am very verbose, so I will say more :) 

When I was in Tennessee for Jeremy's reunion, I had the chance to go to Bella Rustica with my Mom-In-Law (Linda Jo) and my Sister-In-Law (Berrie) Linda Jo had heard of it and thought that it might be fun. It was! Jeremy watched the kids for me (isn't he amazing?) so that I could spend the day with the girls. I did have a little bit of dough in my wallet that day and expected to walk away with a few items, but I ended up looking and not purchasing (even though the prices were extremely affordable) What I did walk away with was a full stomach! I think we ate the whole time we were there!

Bella Rustica is not huge. The booths have to be juried in (not just any vendor can set up shop) Many vendors had Pinterest type crafts, and others had shabby chic furniture. A vendor from Nashville (Rew Elliott) buys vintage jewelry and resets the jewels in contemporary settings (stunning!) Another vendor makes jewelry entirely out of guitar strings (sound hokey, but isn't) If you think you might be interested in attending next year, see their webpage (Google it) This was only the second year that Bella Rustica has been in existence, so I think it will probably be bigger and better every year that it takes place. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment