Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Mr. Incredible

This is silly, but it is SO Jeremy...

Jeremy teaches the Young Married/Married With Children class on Sunday mornings. On top of his bookcase sits...Mr. Incredible. :) Since Mr. Incredible cannot stand on his own two feet, Jeremy placed him in a plastic drawer and pushed it in so that Mr. Incredible won't fall. 

One of the reasons I love this class is because I believe Jeremy is a great teacher. I always learn so much from him. Another reason I love this class is because of the relationships that we have formed with everyone in our class. I feel like my bond is so much stronger with my classmates because we all feel free to share comments and struggles in an environment that is non-judgmental. But, I also love this class because I feel safe. I know that Mr. Incredible is nearby, watching out for us all...



No comments:

Post a Comment