Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Good Eats!

One of our favorite things about the Gatlinburg area, is the restaurants! There are several restaurants that are a must-eat-there type place. Since I am a photo-holic, I took pictures in almost all the restaurants. We started off with The Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant:


We waited for 45 minutes in the gazebo:



We let Ava taste the Apple Julep:


And then we got down to business:

The Old Mill is probably my favorite restaurant:

We went right after church services on Sunday morning, so it was very busy and we were all still in our church clothes:




I once had a collection of glass electrical insulators (no joke) It is very rare to still see glass ones still in use:







This poor baby went right to sleep after our Sunday meal:

Kinkaku is another of our favorites:





It was all-you-can-eat sushi day. We paid $15 each, but probably ate $50 worth of sushi, respectively. The rolls are so big, that you almost cannot eat a piece in one bite:



We did visit a few other places, but I was too occupied with my kiddos to take pictures. We love Huck Finn's (fried catfish), The Pottery Grill (same menu as The Old Mill) and The Mega Buffet. Yes, I know it is probably cheesy to eat at a buffet while on vacation, but the selection is awesome and it really is good. :) Calhoun's is a great steak place and I have heard that Damon's is good. We will need to try it the next time we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment