Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Bunkhouse

In my last post, I wrote that we rented a little bungalow to stay in for all 8 nights of our trip. Well, this is it...


It met all of our requirements: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, living room, and ironing board. The ironing board part is a little joke between Jerm and myself. But, I feel like sharing it today :) Polishing the Pulpit is a conference for preachers, elders, church members, etc. The dress code is casual but nice. Jeremy usually wears slacks and a polo every day that he is not speaking and a jacket and tie on the days that he does speak. Needless to say, we need an ironing board for this event. On the morning of our departure, I noticed (right before we pulled out of the driveway) that Jeremy had packed our ironing board (our BIG ironing board) It would not have been a big deal if it was under everything else and not awkwardly placed over Greta's carrier and on into Ava's lap. :) I pulled it out of the car and put it back into the utility room. I then went to Jeremy and told him that we just really could not take that thing with us. It was too much of a hazard in our vehicle. Let's just say that he did not agree. But, we ended up NOT taking the ironing board and luckily there was one provided in the Bunkhouse. :) Jeremy will probably text me and tell me that I should not have shared this embarrassing story about him. I have two words: "cotton swabs." ;) Another inside joke for readers of both of our blogs! Ha!

I thought it was really cute. I am so glad we found this little place!

No comments:

Post a Comment