Monday, October 8, 2012

There's No Place Like Home...

Taking two babies to the mountains was tough...really tough...but we did it! We listened to a lot of great material on the way home. We were given several free cds because there were so many lessons we had to walk out of or could not attend. We chose to really focus on the marriage lessons. Those lessons have helped us tremendously since our return. We felt like we struck a good balance before Greta's arrival, but we realized after her birth that we needed to find our new balance. We haven't gotten there yet, but we are working toward that goal every day!

The trip home was so easy! We were more relaxed and ready to take on the challenges of life again. Our kiddos were worn out and slept most of the way. The quiet atmosphere helped me think about my life and what I needed to change. It is amazing how a long ride home can help you do that :)


 My sleeping beauty :)



Jeremy was making fun of me! I baby talk Greta when I am feeding her and so she naturally prefers me to feed her all the time. She was making a big fuss about Jeremy feeding her, so I suggested that he should try baby talking to her. You can tell by the look on his face that he was being totally sarcastic, but Greta did drink the rest of her bottle. Sometimes Mother does know best! :P





These wheels were ridiculous! Jeremy and I laughed so hard when this car passed us. 26's perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment