Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Partridge And Pear

We go to Gatlinburg at least once a year, sometimes twice. I have always thought that The Inn at Christmas Place would be such a beautiful place to stay and have always wanted to browse The Shoppes at Christmas Place. We didn't get to do either on this trip, but we did manage to step into The Partridge and Pear Restaurant for lunch one day. I will say that I was a little disappointed. The restaurant was beautiful, but I expected a more subdued ambiance and a better selection of food. Plus, this really creepy busboy kept staring at Ava. I completely lost my appetite and tried to hurry out as quickly as possible. Luckily, we took some cute photos outside the restaurant BEFORE we started eating.

This is probably the best photo that was taken of Ava. She was not in the mood to take pictures. You will notice in the bottom three photos that Jeremy, Greta, and I are all posed exactly the same. Ava, on the other hand, is avoiding looking at the camera :)




 Ava is our bread eater 

She loved the train that circumferenced our dining room. That is actually how she learned the word: "choo-choo."

The landscaping was beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment