Monday, October 1, 2012

Coming Soon...

Several blog posts! After our family trip to Tennessee, for Polishing the Pulpit, I decided to take a month long hiatus from blogging. I took plenty of pictures during my month off, but just decided to not post until October. It has been a nice, needed break! I have downloaded pictures from my camera onto my computer and will be uploading these photos to my blog today during the girls' nap. I will hopefully start posting again by later this evening or tomorrow :) I have missed this so much, but am so happy that I decided to take off for a month. I feel like my creative juices are flowing again! Yay for creative juice! It tastes good! Ha! Okay, that was probably the cheesiest thing I could have said, but you get the idea! Until my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment