Saturday, October 1, 2011

Consignment Sale With Maggie And Avery

October 1st has been on my calendar for some time now. This weekend is the start of The Children's Closet sale in Tuscaloosa! This is also the weekend that several of the big neighborhoods do their neighborhood garage sales. I have been so excited about this weekend! Maggie and Avery came to my house about 9 this morning and we set out for some sales. Ava stayed home with her daddy so that I could look.

 When Maggie and Avery arrived at our house,  Avery and Ava played together for a while. Then Avery found this chair in Ava's room and sat down to swing her feet back and forth. :) Maggie had to go  to the door of Ava's room to get Avery. She would not come out without some coaxing! She was having too good of a time in this little chair!

 Our first stop was the Clear Creek garage sale. I found this little 12 month dress for $2! You probably can't tell from the picture, but it is plum corduroy, and will be perfect this December with some white tights and little black patent leather Mary Janes. I can't wait for Ava to wear it!

This little 12 month cardigan was only $1! It is in close to perfect condition! I love the little preppy cardigan and shell look on Ava. It is very classic!

 A friend of ours gave both of us an early entrance ticket for the consignment sale. This little purple ticket allowed us to go into the sale from 10-11, which was three hours before the public was allowed in! We were so happy because the last time we went, it was a mad house!!

 My little purple ticket!

 This 12 month smocked dress was $10! I probably would have paid $40-$50 if I had bought this at retail price. I was thrilled!

 This 12-18 month raspberry colored dress was only $2. Ava will probably wear this paired with a white turtleneck this winter.

 This pale pink winter coat was so beautiful that I would have paid nearly any asking price. It was only $5, so I feel like I got a good deal. It is such a classic baby piece and I had to have it!

 This sweater was $3. I loved the embroidery on each side of the sweater as well as the lace trim details around the buttons. Too cute!

 This sweater was also only $3. I love the colors and the preppy look. It will be cute with some little jeans and brown leather shoes. 

 After the consignment sale, we went to Chick-fil-A to have lunch. Avery was such a good girl the whole time. She ate almost all her chicken nuggets dipped in ranch.

This is why I love Chick-fil-A! Fresh flowers on each table!

2 comments:

  1. Carrie Anne had the raspberry corduroy jumper last winter. I loved it with a little turtle neck and tights. :) They are so much fun to dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I love the look of a little girl in a jumper with a turtleneck and tights! I don't know if that will ever go out of style in my book! :)

    ReplyDelete