Sunday, October 30, 2011

When Mom Hands You A Lemon, Make Lemonade! (Or A Big Mess)

Ruby Tuesday is one of our favorite restaurants in Northport. I hate the smell when I walk in, but the Chicken Fresco is my go to item on the menu! I love it and cannot do without it! Jeremy always orders the ribs with sweet potato fries and broccoli. We use our $10 off coupon every time we go and feel a lot less guilty about eating out when we have perfectly good food at home!

Tonight was a guilty pleasure night. We had our 5th Sunday services at church (which means that we have services, eat lunch together, and have another service) so we were free for the entire evening! The sirloin and lobster was a departure for me, as was the blondie for Jeremy, but we were needing a pick-me-up after several rough weeks. We brought Ava's food from home (homemade carrots, bananas, & oatmeal) and had a great time imagining what we would be doing if we were in Disney World. 

I always order my water without a lemon, but the waitress ALWAYS forgets!! This time it came in handy as Ava has found a new favorite food:






No comments:

Post a Comment