Saturday, October 29, 2011

Couponing For Cosmetics

I am way behind on blogging! I am certainly not going to beat myself up about it, though! We have been super busy this month with visits to Tennessee and Texas! We wanted to visit both families this month because sometimes we only see them once or twice a year. Hopefully, we will see them again during this holiday season!

About two weeks ago, I made a CVS trip for my eyeliner. When I first started wearing make-up, I wore Clinique. My mom bought it for me because it was the only thing she had ever worn. When I became an adult and got on a budget, I realized that it was no longer frugal to wear it. I now wear L'Oreal foundation, and Maybelline for everything else (unless there is an awesome sale on a different product) I was in luck! All Maybelline products were on sale for B1G1 50% off! I also had CVS Extra Care Bucks for $2.50 off of a purchase and a coupon for $3 off of any cosmetics purchase of $10 or more! I bought my usual Brownish Black eyeliner and a Dark Blonde eyebrow pencil for a steal!!



 The eyeliner rang up at full price ($7.79) and the eyebrow pencil rang up for half off ($3.14) I then used my coupons to get $5.50 off the ticket! I was super excited about this bargain!

New make-up makes me feel like a human being again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment