Friday, October 14, 2011

Off Main Creative Studios

Last night, 26 of the ladies from the Northport church of Christ got together at Off Main Creative Studios in downtown Northport. Miranda Harbin, one of the owners, and I used to work together at Buhl Elementary. When I learned that she had opened her own art studio, I was super excited! Since it was my turn to plan a Ladies Night Out, I booked a class with her. It was only $25 for a two hour painting session. Miranda offers all kinds of sessions: painting, crafts, sewing, etc. I will definitely be going back!

 Shellie, Keri, and Peyton wait in line to pay.

 Kim, Malinda, Debbie, and Peyton are all ready to paint!

 Ashley, Kayla, and Maggie are socializing before we begin.

 Mary and Teresa shared a table with me and Ava Tidwell.

 Janiece, Caitlin, and Tammy all shared a table.

 Teresa and Jessica shared a table.

 Maggie works on her masterpiece :)

 Cindy McKnight's tree turned out beautiful!

 Janiece did a great job as well!

 Teresa Ellis's Christmas Tree was gorgeous! She really did a great job of highlighting and shading.

This is mine! I strayed from the instructor a little bit and used a bit more black and brown. I wanted it to match my dark house! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment