Thursday, October 6, 2011

Playdate with Molly and Webb

On Wednesday, Molly Jane and Webb Barger came over to play while their mommy got her hair cut. Molly will be in Kindergarten next year and Webb is a little over a month old. Their older sister, Sidney Ellis, was in school when they came over, so she will have to come over on another day to play with us. I had such a great time taking care of little Webb! He is so precious and tiny!

 Webb was so good the whole time he was at our house! He slept most of the time and woke up in time for his bottle...and he peed on me!! :) I thought I was so smart! When I took off his diaper, I quickly covered him with a wipe. I gave him a few seconds and then resumed changing his diaper. That's when he got me! :) Stinker!
Molly watches the Lion King.

Ava watching the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment