Monday, October 31, 2011

Texas

Two weekends ago, we got to visit my family in Texas. It was a brief trip, but we enjoyed every second of it! On the Saturday of our trip, my parents took us out to eat at Red Lobster and we played at Towne East Mall in Mesquite. My dad thought it was pretty cute that Ava can now feed herself puffs! And my mom had on a big piece of jewelry that Ava loved!

 You know you are in Texas when 25% of men wear Cowboy hats! My mom was so excited to hold Ava! :)

 My mom let Ava play at the lobster tank. Ava is a squirmer, so my mom had to work hard to keep up with her! 

My family at Red Lobster. I think this may be one of the only pictures of me on this blog! I am usually behind the camera!

We had such a refreshing time visiting my family. I am sad to say that these are the only photos I got! We were so busy catching up that I did not have time to take more! Maybe next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment