Saturday, October 29, 2011

Comparison

 This was me at about 11 months old

Ava at 10 months

My little red rocking chair was one of my favorite toys when I was a child. I don't remember it, but my mom tells me that I sat in it often. I have seen several pictures of myself sitting in it as a child. Well, Ava's rocking chair is becoming a favorite too! This chair actually belonged to Jeremy as a child, but his mom passed it on to Ava when I was still pregnant. Hopefully, we can keep it in good condition so that we can pass it to our grandchildren. 

Jeremy's old, worn-out teddy bear usually sits in this rocking chair in Ava's room. It is almost a daily practice that Ava pulls the bear out of the chair, puts it on the floor, and climbs into her chair. Sometimes she will just sit and other times she will stand on the floor and rock the chair back and forth. It reminded me of the picture of me in my chair when I was a little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment