Thursday, August 4, 2011

We've Got Cows!

The title is a line from the movie Twister :) I hope that made you laugh!

In all honesty, we do have cows. My parents, that is. My mom, dad, brother, and sister live on 25 acres of land that is part of a larger 150 acres owned by my grandparents. Every day at the same time, the cows cross the pasture in front of my parent's house to go to the two ponds where they will sleep for the night. Jeremy, Ava, and I arrived at my parent's house just in time to see the cows cross the pasture. We took her outside to see these cows! She thought they were so funny! Whenever the cows would breathe on her, she laughed really loud and really hard. It was too cute!

 This is my brother, Brendon (the cow whisperer), and his heifer, Jessica (Jessie for short) He named her when she was born and has somehow trained her to come to him. He probably had some help from my dad and grandfather, but she clearly likes Brendon.

 Brendon introduces Jessica and Ava! Too bad Ava isn't looking!

 Ava notices Jessica for the first time.

Ava got to pet Jessica several times with lots of help from my mom. Ava's favorite part was patting Jessica on the nose. Jessie would snort and the air would make Ava giggle! She loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment