Monday, August 8, 2011

Toothless

This is just a blip, but I wanted to post it. I think many people will get a kick out of this!

The other day, I was texting my friend, Peyton. As we were ending our text conversation, Peyton said, "I can't wait to see y'all tomorrow and hear Ava sing." She was referring to Sunday morning when Ava "sings" at the top of her lungs during the singing part of our worship service. I had Ava in my arms while I was trying to text, and somehow she got a hold of my phone and started touching all kinds of buttons. I have T9 Predictive Text on my phone and the message that she "typed" out was "Toothless."  She then sent the message. I was trying to  scramble and get my phone back from her but she was quicker than me! 

So this is how the message looked to Peyton:

Peyton: I can't wait to see y'all tomorrow and hear Ava sing.

Me: Toothless

I quickly sent a message to let her know what had happened. She cracked up!! She said that she had gotten the text and read it to her husband, Marty. They were both stumped. They could not figure out what I meant by "toothless."

I guess I have to be more careful with my phone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment