Friday, August 5, 2011

10 Random Facts About Me

1. The letter "A" is my favorite letter of the alphabet. It is extremely aesthetically pleasing to me.

2. I gained 52 lbs. during my pregnancy with Ava. I will not tell you the starting weight or the ending weight, though!

3. The Ankylosaurus is my favorite dinosaur. I know that it is so weird for a person to have a favorite dinosaur, but that is just me.

4. When I was in 4th grade, I would get home from school and pull out the Funk & Wagnall's Encyclopedia and read for pleasure. At one time, I could tell you almost every U.S. state motto and state flower.

5. I played "Hard to Get" with Jeremy when we were dating! :)

6. I am extremely competitive. Since Jeremy is also competitive, we do not play games together anymore. We have found other ways to have fun without feeling like we have to compete with one another. :)

7. Jeremy proposed to me in the Opryland Garden Conservatory in Nashville, TN.

8. Jeremy was my 1st kiss!

9. I came up with Ava's name when I was 16. I read in a tabloid that Heather Locklear named her daughter Ava, and I loved it ever since!

10. I hate barbeque. I know that it is practically a sin to hate barbeque when you live in the South, but meat should not look like that. It should come in a filet or a slab. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment